INGREDIENTS (3 Pizzas)
• 21 oz. / 600 grms. flour (13,5% protein)
• 13,5 oz. / 380 grms. warm water
• 0.1 oz. / 2 grms. dry ye
• 0.4 oz. / 12 grms. salt
PREPARATION (Easy Instructions)
1. On a bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water.
2. Add the flour into the bowl with the warm water and stir.
3. Add the salt and knead for 20 minutes.
(You can perform steps 2 and 3 in a stand mixer.)
4. Lightly oil a bowl at least twice the size of the dough. Place the dough
in the bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for
24 hours.(Make sure you do it at room temperature for 2 to 3
hours, or until dough has doubled in size.)
5. Separate the dough into 3 buns of equal size, store them in a container
covered with transparent film and put them back in the refrigerator for
24 hours. (You can also perform this step at room temperature for
2 to 3 hours, or until doubled in size).
6. Stretch out the dough buns to a circle, leaving the edges a tad thicker
than the inside. (In case of refrigeration, you should wait until dough
reaches room temperature.)
7. Lightly oil your Keveri Pizza Pan, put your dough on it and add your
8. Put your pizza in your Keveri H1 in the upper position and wait 2-3 minutes.
By stretching the pizza by hand you will get high edges and light toast
marks, just like the best Italian pizzas. While it is simple, it requires good
flour and a bit of patience to wait for the proper fermentation.
Now you are now ready to enjoy!
Share With Us
Post your pizzas using the Keveri H1 on social and tag us @Keveri.usa #KeveriFam