Italia In Your Backyard Pizzas.
1. Adjust bottom vent in 4, and chimney in 4.
2. Open the top door of your Keveri H1 and remove the stainless-steel grills inside.
3. Stack 6lb of charcoal in the center of the Keveri Firebox.
4. Position 2-4 Keveri Fire Starters in the ashtray under the charcoal. Light them and immediately close the bottom door andopen the top door of your H1 for 10 minutes or until you are able to see that the charcoal is lit. Never leave the bottom door open.
5. Wait for the thermometer to indicate the temperature you want and place the bottom vent in 1 and the chimney in 3.
* Consider that ignition can take up to 30 to 50 minutes depending on the type of fire starters, amount of starter material, type of charcoal, outside temperature and other factors.
To watch and learn from the video CLICK HERE